Forums General Topics General Brewing Discussions Adding fruit (feijoas) to WW cider kit ?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  nishan.unilex 2 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

gregps
    Participant

Has anybody got any ideas as to the best way of adding fruit to the cider kit ?

Nolan
    Participant

“Wow. I just made an amazing fruit cider for my wife Jane in only 4 days, using my new WilliamsWarn BrewKeg10 brewery. I…

Posted by WilliamsWarn on Tuesday, 24 January 2017

Dave Huzziff
    Participant

Just add 500mls barkers blood orange lime and bitters syrup after adding ingredients, everyone loves it!

hacatan
    Participant

I’ve just done a feijoa cider. I made the WW kit but let the FG get to 1.000. I then took about 2 kilos of feijoas, scooped them out, mashed them and put the mush in a 750mm length of 110mm novaflow filter sleeve with a tie wrap at both ends. Opened up the WW after releasing the pressure and put the sleeve in. Left it for 5 days then took it out. Sediment settled into the jar without any need for clarification. I like the taste and it definitely has a feijoa flavour but some may find it a bit dry in which case put the feijoas in earlier and end up with a higher FG.

himanshuarya9162
    Participant

Many of the people are in the search of some free online card game then here you can play spades online free card game this is the free game which you can play without any download and registration on your gaming device it is really the challenging game which you have to complete in small period of time.

nishan.unilex
    Participant

[url=https://www.unilexconsultants.com/start-a-business/one-person-company-registration/] OPC Registration Cost [/url]

nishan.unilex
    Participant
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.