Forums Social Events and Meet-ups Free Beer! for any WW brewers in Nelson on ANZAC day

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    joshd
    Participant

Hi there fellow WillyWarners!

I am hosting a “free beer” day on April 25 in Nelson (NZ) starting at 11:11AM (so you’ll have time to get to the dawn remembrance service first), as I need to clean out my beer fridge and WW before packing up for a shift to the UK in May.

There will be no public holiday surcharge, nor any guarantee of good weather so bring a raincoat or umbrella and your own glass if you are fussy about what you drink out of (I have a few beer glasses but don’t intend to be doing any dishes).

To drink I have several 330mL samples of various beers I have made over the last 12 months (I almost managed to reach the 30 mark, but fell one short at 29 in 12 months), including a bottle of my first beer, which was a WW Summer Ale. On tap I hope to have a very good NZ Pale Ale that I intend to enter into the recently announced inaugural WilliamsWarn Brewing Competition…

PM me for further info, or post to this thread… the location is very close to central Nelson (about 500m to The Freehouse pub).

Cheers!
    josh

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.