Forums Social Events and Meet-ups UK WilliamsWarn brewers, who and where are you?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    joshd
    Participant

Hi there,

I currently live in Nelson (NZ) but very soon (in early June) will be arriving once again on to the fair shores of the motherland, AKA the UK.

I intend to ship over my WilliamsWarn with all the kid’s toys and wife’s shoes etc, so hopefully before the end of the UK Summer (if there is one this year) it will arrive in one piece and it can be reunited with it’s master.

So if you are a WilliamsWarn owner in the UK I’d be very happy to hear from you and possibly arrange a time and place to meet up at some time. Initially we will be landing and setting ourselves up in the North East of England (near Newcastle) but this will probably not be our permanent home.

Cheers!
    josh

Anonymous

Hi Josh, I’ve just emailed you and a few others around the UK. So hopefully we can hook you all up. Patrick

jerome
    Participant

Why wouldn’t Newcastle be your permanent home???

It’s all central heatin’ an’ shardonnaaay doon sooth man!

joshd
    Participant

ha ha yess…. I’m kinda glad my wife doesn’t speak like that even though she is a Geordie 🙂

maybe I can learn how to make a good Newcastle Brown Ale? actually no, I don’t think that’s possible…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.