Forums General Topics Equipment www.officialmagicauthority.com/

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Zhuyeqing1219 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Zhuyeqing1219
    Participant

BEIJING Penny Hardaway Jersey , Sept. 17 (Xinhua) — Salah Eddine Bounasr of Morocco became the first Moroccan man to win the 37-year history Beijing Marathon here on Sunday, while Melesech Tsegaye Beyene extended Ethiopians’ winning streak in the women’s race to four years.

Bounasr, 26, winner of the Guangzhou Marathon last year, timed two hours 11 minutes and 18 seconds to win the IAAF Gold Label Road Race. 2014 winner Girmay Birhanu Gebru of Ethiopia trailed in 2:11.26 Nikola Vucevic Jersey , while Stephen Kwelio Chemlany of Kenya finished third in 2:11:50.

“It is a little bit hot today. I tried my best in the race but still could not break 2:09 (the minimum requirement for the full prize money),” said Bounasr, who was not considered as a favorite before the race as there were 11 sub-2:10 runners in the field. “I came here for the win and I am glad to accomplish the goal.”

Defending champion Mekuant Ayenew Gebre of Ethiopia only managed a seventh finish.

In the women’s race, Beyene, 23 Mohamed Bamba Jersey , claimed the title in 2:27:44. Kenya’s Rebecca Kangogo Chesir, runner-up at the Vienna Marathon this year, took second in 2:30:31. Rahma Tusa Chota of Ethiopia was third in 2:33:22.

“It’s very nice, very good,” said Beyene Melvin Frazier Jersey , runner-up of the Barcelona Marathon in March. “It’s a little bit hot. I didn’t expect to win, but I am really happy. This is my first time coming to Beijing Marathon. They city is very good, amazing. I hope I can come here next year.”

Morocco’s Dana Achahbar finished fourth in 2:40:51. China’s He Yinli took the fifth in 2:42:53, far behind her PB 2:27:35 in 2015 Chongqing Marathon where she took a silver.

Some 30,000 runners took part in the 37th edition of Beijing Marathon.

China-US Ping-Pang diplomacy commemorated at headquarters of UN

U.S. Air Force stages air show to mark 70th anniversary

3 killed Justin Jackson Jersey , 9 wounded in suicide car bombing in Kirkuk, Iraq

Winners of 31st Golden Rooster Awards in Hohhot

Special snacks displayed during 14th China-ASEAN Expo

Scenery of paddy fields in Baicheng, NE China’s Jilin

China Focus: World’s oldest panda dies aged 37

Scenery of terraced fields at Wuyishan in SE China’s Fujian

Red Bull Racing Tag Heuer’s Dutch driver Max Verstappen drives during the third practice session of the Formula One Singapore Grand Prix in Singapore on Sept. 16, 2017. Max Verstappen posted the fastest time with 1:41.829 in the final and final practice ahead of qualifying later Saturday. (XinhuaThen Chih Wey)?

Special snacks displayed during 14th China-ASEAN Expo

Scenery of paddy fields in Baicheng, NE China’s Jilin

China Focus: World’s oldest panda dies aged 37

Scenery of terraced fields at Wuyishan in SE China’s Fujian

Intangible cultural heritage: Clear Noodles in Chili Sauce

Bird’s-eye view of Zibo City in east China

Fire drill held in S China’s Guangxi

China Jonathon Simmons Jersey , Pakistan air forces hold joint training exercises

Discover what type of hair brush to use When you use the right kind of hair brush and keep it clean you will have strong, healthy, hair, which will not fall out in the future. Then by taking a Collagen and Hyaluronic Acid supplement, you can strengthen your hair.Hair care starts when you brush your hair. There are at least three things you need to know about how to brush your hair to bring more blood circulation to your scalp. Increasing the blood circulation to your scalp keeps your hair strong.A Natural Hair Brush Using a natural bristle like boar’s hair is a good decision. The boar bristle hair brush bristles are similar to the keratin of your hair and absorb the dirt and oil just like your hair. In addition the tips of the boar hair brush are rounded and gently massage your scalp and hair.Kent hair brushes are available in boar hair. But avoid the Kent nylon hair brush if you want the best care for your hair.The nylon hair brush is not recommended since it is rougher on your scalp and is no where as good as the boar bristle hair brush. The nylon bristles are usually sharp and inflamed your follicles and break your hair when you use it.Brushing Your HairTo maintain good hair growth you need good circulation to your scalp. You need also need a clean scalp with little oil and dirt accumulating in your hair follicles. The boar hair brush helps you achieve this when you regularly brush your hair.Brush your hair when it is dry. This prevents breaking of your hair. When you brush Jonathan Isaac Jersey , the gentle pulling of your hair stimulates your scalp bringing in more blood to feed your hair. Also the slight pulling stimulates the release of oil from your follicles which lubricates your hair.Brush your hair with a boar bristle hair brush twice a day for the best hair care – morning and night. For short hair brush for three minutes and for long hair brush five minutes.By bending your head to the floor, when brushing, you will increase the blood circulation to your scalp. Now, brush from your neck forward to the front of your scalp, then Jerian Grant Jersey , from sides to your crown. Lastly, brush from the front of your scalp to the neck.Cleaning Your Boar Hair BrushIf possible, you should clean your brush every day. If you have two or more hair brushes then it will be easier to do this. Your boar bristle hair brush accumulates dirt and oils from hair when you brush. Without regular cleaning of your hair brush, this dirt and oil will redeposit onto your hair. Over time this added dirt and oil will plug up your hair follicles and lead to hair thinning or permanent hair loss.You can clean your brush every day when you shower. Clean it with shampoo and scrub the bristles with your hand back and forth. After cleaning, you can dry the brush with a towel and let it sit until the next day. By the next day Jason Williams Jersey , it is ready to use and your other brush is ready to be cleaned.Collagen SupplementOne super supplement to take to strengthen your hair is called Su. Cheap Lightning Jerseys Cheap Islanders Jerseys Cheap Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Cheap Calgary Flames Jerseys Wholesale Devils Jerseys Wholesale Canucks Jerseys Wholesale Capitals Jerseys Wholesale Blues Jerseys Wholesale Paris Saint-Germain Jerseys

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.